Design & Community Engagement

Project Week 6

 

Unfortunately, this week we had no news from the client since last week concerning the screen printing materials and elements to put on the screen. We tried contacting them again before the class but no answer yet. Since we could not move forward with that part of the project, we did a final look-over of the website. Many small details needed to be addressed but those are now fixed. We also took screenshots of the new vs old websites to use in our presentation in two weeks, which was a great way to see the progress we made with just some simple changes.

 New home page of “angesdalex.org”

New home page of “angesdalex.org”

 Old home page of “angesdalex.org”

Old home page of “angesdalex.org”

 
Kevin Montgomery